Careers with RE/MAX Real Estate Group
One of the biggest decisions that will impact an agent's career is choosing which real estate brokerage to affiliate with for years to come. Changing real estate companies can be costly so take your time to interview various brokers. Some important questions to ask when interviewing real estate companies include:
- Office fees associated with making copies, faxes, printing, etc...
- Commission splits, desk fees, caps, and various fee programs/options
- Home office option
- Fees if any that are charged per transaction
- Training provided to new agents and continuing education that is offered
- Office gatherings that allows for agents to interact (e.g. monthly sales meeting, broker tour, events)
- Type of support that is offered to agents
- Cost of an agent website or if it is offered
- Statistics on total office performance
- Who to go to with questions or advice
- Policy for agents who choose to leave the office
- Opportunites for lead generation
- Mandatory meetings and frequency
- Available tools and resources for agents
- How floor duty is assigned to agents
Brand recognition is important when it comes to real estate and home buyers and sellers want to work with a company they can trust. RE/MAX has been around since the 1970's and the RE/MAX brand is recognized all over the world. It is easy to locate another qualified RE/MAX agent to assist your clients with such a large referral network. RE/MAX Real Estate Group has been operating in Colorado Springs since 1994 and continues to perform in the top 10 of brokerage companies in the city. RE/MAX has survived the ups and downs of the real estate market since it is a company built upon a strong foundation and principles.
It is important to surround yourself with experienced real estate agents that have high standards if you want to be a successful Realtor. At RE/MAX Real Estate Group, agents can benefit from a smaller office environment and receive the support they need. RE/MAX Real Estate Group is like a family and unlike some larger companies; you know and recognize other agents in the office. Our office staff has been part of RE/MAX Real Estate Group for over a decade and is available to assist agents. Our proficient auditing program supports agents in decreasing risk and staying out of trouble when it comes to contracts and paperwork.
Our convenient office location in the Northwest area of Colorado Springs brings in many walk in clients and offers adequate parking. The Post Office, UPS store, gas station, and a coffee shop are all conveniently located in the same parking lot. Copy machines, a fax machine, computers, and printers are accessible to agents. Our conference room offers the technology agents need when meeting with clients. Individual offices are also available for real estate agents and teams. Having an online presence is important and that is why a website is available to all of our agents.
RE/MAX agents in our office participate in educational monthly sales meetings, broker tours, and broker open houses.
Contact us today to find out more information about RE/MAX Real Estate Group and the competitive commission plan we offer agents in Colorado Springs. We are always looking for competent agents to join our office!